Before I get to the 5 reasons you should blog, let me give you a little background on me. Ive never been the girl with the diary. Ive never been a poem type of girl, well hell Ive never been into roses, teddy bears, and chocolates. Ok I cant lie I LOVE chocolates, just not during special holidays. Reese Cups and I really love each other.
I am the girl with short hair, the one with the bad tattoo, the thrift-store shopper, the Neiman Marcus lover, the Vietnamese obsessor, the “tree” job haver, the spiritual book reader, the God fearing strong woman, just to keep it short……(LMAO I can go on for days about who I am.)
So Ive never been to keen on writing my feelings down, and on the other hand telling my feelings to a girlfriend or therapist comes super easy. Writing is something that takes time, writing is something that requires effort. I can openly say Ive been lazy and distracted. Juggling my life, and finding the time to actually sit and write takes time, which I never allowed time to happen. (I think i used the word time to much.) Ive been to busy chasing after the all mightly dollar, so much that I’ve become lost in the rat race. Not to mention, my commitment level to things tend to be at a all time low. As I have gotten older, Ive discovered the importance of taking out the time for things that help you keep your sanity and BLOGGING helps me keep my sanity. Ive learned that my sanity is what get me through the day. My sanity brings results. Having a clear vision, to hear God requires sanity to be first priority. I came up with a list of 5 reasons to blog. I would be wrong if I didn’t share these pearls.
1. Its helps to keep your sanity. Writing allows you to express your feelings, it allows you to have a voice. Writing expresses who you are as person. Writing stimulates you to extend a line of thought beyond your first impressions or gut responses.
2. It helps to inspire others. Not to sound so sappy, but if you can inspire one person, then you’ve made a difference. We are not placed on this earth to only serve ourselves but to serve others. Motivating and inspiring others goes such a long way.
3. It generates a coin. If you write things that informs or motivates people you will get to the point that people will want to pay you for it. You can be a expert, you will become a expert. Just keep at it.
4. To have documentation of your life works. Hey a least when you leave this earth you will have something to be remembered by, you will be forever documented in the internet world.
5. It creates a community, and voice. Having a voice creates confidence. you become founded in who you are. Having a community brings forth support system. Support is key.
Well theres my 5 reasons, the most important thing to remember if you don’t love it, it won’t be successful. Love what you do……
I look forward to providing my audience with the hottest, trendiest, coolest accessories in the game. I look forward to being your accessory goddess!
Thanks and don’t forget to subscribe to all my other social platform @deannadarcel, and be sure to check out all the new accessories out on deannadarcel.com
Learn How to Wear Black in the summer click here
Learn How to Wear a leather harness click here
How to wear a leather harness. I have a confession……I want to be harnessed in, and you defiantly can chain me up. OK OK I know your probably thinking I’m into some kinky shit…..which I very much could be but honestly Im talking about the new fashion craze….. the leather harnesses and body chains. Every designer has created their version of the leather harness, so finding one wasn’t that hard. The leather harness can be worn dressed up or dressed down, both complete your look. They are considered a statement piece, so a simple top would work perfect.
A small FYI when wearing a leather harness make sure the straps are adjustable, I bought a harness that didn’t actually harness, and it wouldn’t stay on. Overall, I’m in love with them. The leather harness is a awesome accessory that makes me stand out, and show my true personality. I live by the motto “We are not made to fit in, we are made to stand out.” And boy do these say that! So heres some more pics from my shoot.
Speaking of shoot, I’m starting to get use to the camera. Im not 100% confident in my skin, but being in front of the camera sure is helping me. Thanks for everyones support. Be sure to follow my other social media platforms, and my YouTube Channel is coming soon!
Black, Black, Black O how I love to wear Black; and YES I WEAR BLACK IN THE SUMMER! Black and I developed a relationship in my toddler years but we really fell for each other around 18 years old. Ive worked in the service industry and of course black is the color of choice to wear in the service industry. Now, ask yourself who doesn’t wear black? I can’t seem to recall anyone who doesn’t wear black. When I think of Black its my go to color, its like black has never failed me. Black makes be feel comfortable in my skin, and YES its makes me look smaller so I most definitely wear Black; but beware you can make it look blah. Black has to be accessorized. This summer embrace your Black during the summer!
Thanks for Visiting My Blog! Please Feel free to comment and share! xoxoxo